Virtual Prenatal and Postnatal Fitness:
Class schedule coming Fall 2020
Prenatal Combo Class
Join us for our Combo Class where we will infuse cardio, strength, and yoga while focusing on the core and pelvic floor. In this class we are encouraged to honor our bodies and our babies. All classes are led by Ayanna who is a cerified doula, group fitness instructor, and prenatal postnatal fitness specialist.
Baby & Me
This is our most gentle class for mamas 6 weeks- 3 months postpartum. We will focus on gentle restorative movements and stretching followed by an infant message for your little one. Please Bring: water bottle, towel, mat, infant blanket, stroller (optional), carrier (optional), and of course whatever you need for your baby.
- free educational consultation
- individualized workout plans with the coaching and support of a certified prenatal and postpartum fitness specialist
- Mama’s Ocean prenatal and postnatal fitness model focuses on posture, the pelvic floor, the core, and your individual health journey.
- sessions can be scheduled virtually or in-person based on your preference.
- Click the link below to contact me and learn more about how I can assist you with your health and fitness needs during your pregnancy and postnatal period.
Benefits of Exercise During and After Pregnancy
Benefits of Prenatal Exercise
Benefits of Postnatal Exercise
*benefits of prenatal and postnatal exercise sited from acog.com
Whether pregnant, in the fourth trimester, or a couple of years postpartum, Ayanna is able to help you define healthy eating habits for you and your family. Visit About That Life Plant-based Nutrition to learn more about plant-based nutrition!