Virtual Fitness Classes
Prenatal Combo Fitness: Dance Cardio|Toning|Yoga Stretches
This is an hour long virtual class where you will get a variety of exercises, connect with other pregnant mamas, and get education about the pregnancy and childbirth journey! This is a fun engaging class that will work your heart, your muscles, and you Spirit as you prepare for the coming of your little one.
You will only need a mat and water (keep your water bottle close by)!
Please consult with your medical provider before engaging in exercise. By purchasing a ticket, you agree that the pregnant individual who will be participating in the fitness class has been approved by a healthcare provider and it is safe for them to exercise in a prenatal fitness class.
October Classes: Every Tuesday starting October 6th at 8am PST/11am EST/10am CST
- free educational consultation
- individualized workout plans with the coaching and support of a certified prenatal and postpartum fitness specialist
- Mama’s Ocean prenatal and postnatal fitness model focuses on posture, the pelvic floor, the core, and your individual health journey.
- sessions can be scheduled virtually or in-person based on your preference.
- Click the link below to contact me and learn more about how I can assist you with your health and fitness needs during your pregnancy and postnatal period.
Benefits of Exercise During and After Pregnancy
Benefits of Prenatal Exercise
Benefits of Postnatal Exercise
*benefits of prenatal and postnatal exercise sited from acog.com
Whether pregnant, in the fourth trimester, or a couple of years postpartum, Ayanna is able to help you define healthy eating habits for you and your family. Visit About That Life Plant-based Nutrition to learn more about plant-based nutrition!